Support Gnome Foundation

Τετάρτη 8 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Λουξεμβουριανες εμπειριες...

Luxembourg calling.

The previous month i moved to Luxembourg to work for the European parliament. I have everything settled down and i have moved to my own apartment. I spend most of my time at work and when i am home i have spend alot of time reading new stuff. People here tend to be not that open as in Greece. Most of them tend to spend alot of time drinking bier. Still i enjoy the walks on the parks and the basketball i play with guys all over the world. Currently i am exploiting the usage of a new frame work i believe is quite good. Going back to work after a break in the army was quite fun since also there i used to code. Meet very interesting people and code some cool staff that are now in production. Here the only thing that makes me feel home seek is the weather. People at work are very welcoming and the helped me alot during the first month with all the admin stuff i should go with through. Yet another adventure then is about to begin...soon with more news!!!
stay tuned.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: